Club / Mixtape DJ Needs software advice

Reaction score
Just switched to apple...bigtime (macbook pro uni, 64gb Ipad, 64 gb Ipod touch all in last few months)

I am a club / mixtape DJ, and need audio software advice.

I record live sets and straight shot (one take - 75 min) mixes and like to share them with my fanbase. Im not looking for anything fancy, but need software where I can do small edits to the mixes (volume envelopes) and layer ontop other small audio clips or "drops". since my drops are recorded at one tempo i need the software to be able to increase or decrease the tempo of the drops so they fit in nicely.

I was using acid pro with windows. What would you reccomend for this? not interested in mixmeister btw.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

OP
D
Reaction score
doesnt help at all....im trying amadeus pro..kinda liking it. Any other suggestions?

C

chas_m

I personally think Amadeus Pro is the best thing in its price class by a long way. You might also want to check out the new Sound Studio 4 from Felt Tip.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.