Transparent Dock

M

mimmyhonker

Transparent Dock 2.1 does not work on Panther. I guess you knew this by now :) Anyone have any idea if there is a version that works, or when there will be? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
I'm interested as well....

OP
T

Tangerine

dock

I have panther and my dock is already clear, without me using any type of software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
by clear they mean that you don't even see the slight shaded background

OP
L

lewis lewis

transparent doc in panther

[hi Im Running Transparent Doc And Its Working Fine On 10.3.2. As A Matter Of Fact I Had Problems Before The Upgrade. I Made A Clean Install Of Panther And Got Rid Of All The Old Systems Including Os9. How Can I Help?

OP
T

TylerMoney

I don't like the clear dock thing..my firend used it..and they slighty present doeck is just so much sexier....It makes me feel special...and easier to laugh at windows

OP
M

Mr.Curlynose1

If you guys mean that little grey outline that shows up on Cleardock when you put both the colors to 0% opacity, then you guys are doing it all wrong. You have deselect "Colorize The Dock" and then it doesn't show anything, and your dock is free! :D

OP
M

msSwitch

Mr.Curlynose1 said:
If you guys mean that little grey outline that shows up on Cleardock when you put both the colors to 0% opacity, then you guys are doing it all wrong. You have deselect "Colorize The Dock" and then it doesn't show anything, and your dock is free! :D

Agreed! I'm using Cleardock now and I have no shading whatsoever on the dock. It's completely clear. And, you can even change the colors of the little arrows that indicate running programs. Sweeet.

OP
M

McGuillicuddy

I'm using Transparent Dock 2.2 in Panther 10.3.7. Works like a charm, and is less of a pain than an APE I think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
wow, this thread is old.

this post is also useless :)

-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.