Setting up a new router

Reaction score
I bought a new router so i can have wireless/wifi so i can use my ipod and laptop as well as my desktop.
My laptop is a pc and that is the one i want wireless on. I have finally figured out how to set up the router to the mac, but now i dont know how to get wireless on my laptop(pc). Please Help!

Reaction score
Since this is a Mac oriented board, this really isn't the proper forum to ask for Windows help, but anyway, here's a link that should help you.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi and welcome to M-F kaylamclarnon

First thing so people can help you out is to at least post the router you have and how you have set it up on the Mac.
What MAc it is and the OS you are running. This way people have a better understanding of your setup and then they can give there input.

What OS are you running on the Windows PC and how old is the Windows PC ??

My advice would be to ring up the Service Provider and get them to walk you through it all.
If i get stuck that is all i need to do and they walk me through and show me where i stuffed it up . . . . Im in Aust, it could be different else where but worth a try.

Post all the specs you can and we might be able to help here though :)

Cheers

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved. You may get more response here in the correct forum. Does not belong in Switcher.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.