Imac help - decsions

Reaction score
Hi all,

i have just signed up to the fourms and as i need some advice.

I am looking to buy and Imac but i am a little confused on which one to buy, i will be buying one of the new models but i am not sure which one so i was hoping a member could help me out here.

bascially, i have 2 options, i can buy this one -

APPLE iMac MB952B/A Refurbished Desktop PC at cheap prices | PC World - comes with a HD 256 Mb Radeon Graphics card

or

Apple Refurbished Desktops from PC World - Get Apple Refurbished Desktops online here - just a 256 GeoForce card.

i think the specs are all the same apart from thouse, the price varies though. maybe some GB differs.

what one would be worthwhile getting, as i know you can upgrade youre memory and RAM at a later date.

i know its probably a stupid question...

Thanks

Mark.
:)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The links you provided are for refurbished models. Are you looking to purchase a refurbished machine or new one? If refurbished, it's best to buy direct from Apple as you will receive a "like new" machine fully warranted by Apple.

My choice would be the machine with the ATI Radeon graphics, but that's just me. It might be best to go to a local Apple store there in the UK and try out the iMacs they have on display for yourself before purchasing.

And, welcome to the Mac Forums.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.