• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Aero Works : Digital Photography Blog

M

macguy.nielsen

Recently I have started a blog that is for people that love to take pictures with their digital camera. I will post up my favorite pictures and news related to digital photgraphy. Come and check it out and I'd love to hear your feedback!

Aero Works : Premiere Digital Photography

**New Pictures are added nearly everyday so check it out!**

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
Looks like a pretty cool blog, I'll have to read through some of it later. I took some photography classes in college, so it's interesting stuff to me.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Those are really REALLY nice photos. I'm looking to take up photography as a hobby sooner or later, so I'm so going to add your blog to my rss reader.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
it looks really cool, did you take all these pictures yourself? I'm very interested, my family owns a photography company

OP
M

macguy.nielsen

Every picture except the Light house picture (my girlfriend took that one) I have taken. I love photography ever since I got this camera. I basically never touched a camera before last year :) I'm glad you all enjoy, if you have any suggestions or would like to critique some pictures I'm all ears!

OP
M

macguy.nielsen

I am pleased to announce that Aero Works has had close to 200 hits in a mere 3 days! We are averaging around 50+ hits a day now! Thanks to all who have come and checked out the blog.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
We will keep this thread up, if you keep posting and link m-f on your webpage...

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I am very impressed with your photography. Very good work. Thanks for your info on the camera also.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.