Apps in App Store how do you get rid of them?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" using Mountain Lion, iphone 4s, ipod nano 1.3.1, ipod touch, iPod Classic, iPad 1
In a blaze of glory at the opening of the App Store I now have apps I don't want e.g. 2 Twitter type apps

How do I get rid of one?

I tried dragging one into the trash but it still shows and works from the applications folder.

As always thanks inn advance.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" using Mountain Lion, iphone 4s, ipod nano 1.3.1, ipod touch, iPod Classic, iPad 1
Sorted.

Open Applications in Folder and then drag it to the trash.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2010 iMac 21.5" 3.06 GHz Intel Core Duo 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
go into finder and click onto the applications section. click and drag to the trash. i have done this already with a few apps. if that doesnt work then there is something wrong with your mac... :/

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
go into finder and click onto the applications section. click and drag to the trash. i have done this already with a few apps. if that doesnt work then there is something wrong with your mac... :/

Yep sorted thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.