CS2 install / uninstall

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a new imac os x - and have come from using Windows. I installed CS2 on my imac but it didn't install properly and only the tools around the outside of the window were visible, the place where you do stuff didn't come up on the screen.

I decided to uninstall it and reinstall, but have got in a bit of a mess!

I followed instructions and moved stuff to the trash, but I couldn't find all the files listed, and I admit to putting a few in the trash myself that I thought had to be to do with CS2. Here is where I got a bit concerned so I didn't empty the trash. I then decided to restore everything and start again but some things I can't find where they belong as they aren't on the list.
So, some is restored, some isn't.
As yet, I don't have time machine but that's something I must do.

Folders I can't restore as I don't know where they go:
Adobe 09-11-50
Adobe 09-16-10
Adobe 09-45-54
Adobe Camera Raw
Abobe 10-03-02
bridge1
com.adobe.AdobeUpatesInataller.InDesign
Opera Preferences 09-23-34
photoshop9-en_US-LIC

Files:
com.adobe.Acrobat.Unintaller,plist

Please could you give me any advice on what I should do?
Many many thanks. I love this new machine and don't want to mess it up!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@Ester N.

Moved your post to the appropriate forum where you are more likely to get an answer to your questions.

OP
E
Reaction score
So sorry. I thought i had put it in the right category, but I see I didn't, that was accidental.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.