iWeb Publishing problems - unknown error

Reaction score
Happy new year!
Unfortunately I have had some issues with my Mac and ended up having to get a new hard drive just before Christmas.

Most of my files were recoverable and I have only lost a small amount of data from iWeb which I have been able to reconstruct and publish. However iWeb is still indicating that all the webpages have been changed but I cannot update them from there at all getting an unknown error message on iWeb. I thought this might be down to different OS X systems but this appears to not be the case.
I have been able to view these via the hosting site which indicated the updates were received. And I was able to upload via Cyberduck to make a few changes on my site which published successfully.

However, I did identify that there were multiple versions of the website held on the hosting site – so I deleted some of these – this however has now meant I am still unable to publish via iWeb and am now also getting the following error resulting in the website not being viewable:

"Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

Can you help? Asslet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
................................ OLD: MBP 13" Mid 09 .......... NEW: MBP 13" Mid 12 ..........
i need this help as well

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.