Where did my deleted TV Show from iTunes go??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Unfortunately, I'm still using my MBP's original 120GB HDD and I often run out of space. The other day in a desperate attempt to free space I deleted all of my TV show files that I could pull from my backup later. The problem is that instead of hitting "move to trash" I hit "keep files".

I don't know what happened to those files. All I know is that they are still on my hard drive and I can't find them anywhere. They're not in my itunes library and they don't show up in a Spotlight search?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Are you sure they're not in the itunes folder? Usually they're in
~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Movies

I'm not sure why they're in the Music folder but that's where I usually find mine. I don't have any tv shows in mine anymore but there may be a separate folder for them as well either in the iTunes Music folder or in the Movies folder (can't remember which).

OP
fleurya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Yeah, there is a TV Shows folder. Another show I still have in iTunes is in there, but not the shows I deleted. I would think I was crazy and that they must have been deleted, but it was 3 seasons of "The Office" which would be at least a couple GB of data, and my available space on the HDD didn't change.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.