moving songs to playlist

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum and so excited that I have found it. This is a great looking forum and look forward to corresponding with everyone in the future. My question is I have an Iphone 3Gs, is it possible to move songs to playlist on the phone or does it have to be done on the computer under Itunes? Thanks in advance for your support!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

There may be other routes, but I use iTunes create a playlist plug phone in and under music just select the play list you want from listings and sync.

New year wishes.

OP
R
Reaction score
Thats the problem, I cant hook the phone up to the computer because my Macbook pro crashed on me. wondering if u can do it without connecting to the laptop/desktop

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

OK there are many ways to do what you want, but you still need at least a PC access if your Mac is dead as even for a standard MP3 player or other phone make. Have a look at this link
6 Ways To Sync Music To Your iPhone Without iTunes
It may help.

What happened to the MBP?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.