Jam 6 for Snow leopard

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been happily using jam 6 music edit software on my G4 since I got it in 2004. last April I bought a macbook Pro intel core 2 machine, and installed Jam6. It responded to the boot up on the Pro with a bouncing icon and disappeared from the dock after about 2 seconds. I have installed Rosetta and Quicktime 7 from the OS install dvd to be faced with failure of this little gem, from opening. I have spent some time scouting about the net forums. I checked the Roxio site for introduction videos on Toast 10 Pro. If Roxio have incorporated Jam into Toast, they are not saying much about it. Jam 6 has been wonderful, if there was an update that includes a pitch control option, it would be even more wonderful (maybe it has). This might be the end of Jam for me, but I am sure that there are other cool software designers who have made good cross-fade/segue CD burn programmes for Mac. The trouble is, I can’t find you by Google, and descriptions of many of the software sites, I have visited are not very clear. Does anyone think they might help with suggestions on getting Jam6 past some small possible glitch, or can anyone recommend a package that will suffice. Thank you, and live DJ packages such as Tractor etc will not do. I am looking for a music file arrangement packages which have individual gain control over each music track along with fade in / fade out or chop sequence for CD burn. Thanx - nikmixer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
You may not have copied all the necessary files across?

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.