recommend some useful app for Ipod touch

Reaction score
hi

just got my first ipod touch 4g and was wondering if you could recommend me some useful applications (preferably free)

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Sound Hound is another really good music app. Backgrounds is an app that has a lot of really cool wallpapers for your home screen or lock screen. Facebook is another good one if your addicted to it :D.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iTouch, iPod
AIM, Flashlight, and FML apps aren't bad. I heard Angry birds and Words with Friends are good apps too.

C

chas_m

What does "useful" mean in your context? Explaining what you mean will get you a LOT better suggestions than the mostly time-waster apps that have been suggested so far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
What does "useful" mean in your context? Explaining what you mean will get you a LOT better suggestions than the mostly time-waster apps that have been suggested so far.

Was going to ask the exact same question . . . .

What is useful to me could be absolutely rubbish to you so ATM i cant recommend any to you :( sorry

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.