share internet connect from macbook to xbox using wifi

Reaction score
I have a macbook and a Verizon wireless air card and a xbox 360 with wifi. What I want to do is share my internet connect from my mac to play games on xbox live, I have done this before but I used a ethernet cable to connect my xbox to my mac, but I have wifi on my xbox and an airport on my mac so I should be able to connect the 2 using a wireless connection and not have to jack with the wire. I guess it would be like using my mac as a router for my xbox. I have googled this and all i can come up with is people talking about how to do it using a ethernet cable but I want to do it wirelessly. if anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it..

Thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
It should be possible. Once you connect the Verizon card, you should get some sort of a modem available in your Network System Preferences - you need to set this accordingly. Then you can just go to Sharing, select the modem as the "from" and airport as "to".

I don't have Verizon, but the T-Mobile usb stick I use has it's own application to connect, however, if I input the same settings it uses under the modem in Network System preferences, it works fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.