27 inch imac ebay, file, and music questions.

Reaction score
Ok guys dont mean to sound like a newbie or anything but i have a bunch of questions that i need to know in order to use this machine.

1. is there a turbo lister program ( ebays selling program) for the imac? Oh yeah and BTW i have the 27inch new imac. ( got it as a gift)

2. How do you get two pages to open? Like how do you click on a link and have it open in another page ( For pc it would be the right click and open in another window option)?

3. How do you right click and save as?

4. How do you find my computer to view what you have plugged in or your hard drive?

5. What sites can i download music from like limewire? Something that is safe for the imac.

6. And when i download music from these sites, is my computer safe?

Hey guys thanks man. Hope someone can understand my fustration from switching over. Laters

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Ok guys dont mean to sound like a newbie or anything but i have a bunch of questions that i need to know in order to use this machine.

1. is there a turbo lister program ( ebays selling program) for the imac? Oh yeah and BTW i have the 27inch new imac. ( got it as a gift)
GarageSale - The all-in-one eBay tool for Mac OS X
2. How do you get two pages to open? Like how do you click on a link and have it open in another page ( For pc it would be the right click and open in another window option)?
I presume you mean another "tab" in Safari or Firefox or Chrome..in which case hold down the CMD key while clicking on the link.
3. How do you right click and save as?
Hold down the CTRL key on the keyboard while clicking, this is the same as right clicking.
4. How do you find my computer to view what you have plugged in or your hard drive?
Click on the Finder icon in your dock, that will show you everything that's plugged in in the sidebar on the left..
5. What sites can i download music from like limewire? Something that is safe for the imac.
That is usually pirating music, so don't to it. Get your music from reputable places like iTunes, Amazon and so on..
6. And when i download music from these sites, is my computer safe?
Get music from reputable places and you won't have to worry about this..

Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.