MacbookPro update 10.6.5 no internet

Reaction score
So I just got the new update for macbook pro which is the 10.6.5 with airport utility update 5.5.2 and i have no wireless connection now ! other laptops in my house have connection, just not mine. Is anyone else having a problem? HOW DO I FIX IT? :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
Check your network settings, any router authentication in place? Security? Or just plain DHCP settings? Check out the setting on the other computers and go from there applying the same ...

System Preferences > Network

Reaction score
So I just got the new update for macbook pro which is the 10.6.5 with airport utility update 5.5.2 and i have no wireless connection now ! other laptops in my house have connection, just not mine. Is anyone else having a problem? HOW DO I FIX IT? :(

The only way I was able to resolve this problem on my MacBook is by restoring the OS to a previous stable version (10.6.3). If you solve this problem without doing this please let me and several hundred? thousand? people know. Unfortunately Apple has refused to acknowledge this problem. There is a long thread about this problem on the Apple forum.

Reaction score
Same problem

No internet via Airport. Can someone please point me to a FAQ as to how to turn the software back? Undo the update, so to speak?
I am assuming this is the only fix.
Please help.

Reaction score
No internet via Airport. Can someone please point me to a FAQ as to how to turn the software back? Undo the update, so to speak?
I am assuming this is the only fix.
Please help.

Get the installation disc from the previous stable version. Put it in the DVD drive. Restart and hold down the c key. Go through the installation process.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.