Getting that wet look

Reaction score
What have you all found is the best way to get that deep, slick-as-glass look we all want our iphones to have? Have you tried Zaino?

I Dawn it every few months to remove the residue, then claybar it, at least 3 coats of Z2 with ZFX enhancer, top it off with some Z6 - all on top of my invisishield - and it really gleams. :D

What about the rest of you?

Regards,
iphone4u2nv

Reaction score
I tried just wiping it down with your every day garden variety anti-bacterial wipe based on my own petri-testing of a swab I took (lets just say my I wouldn't want what grew on my face). The alcohol dries and leaves streaks so I what I've done is take a washcloth with lemon and water (I think anything acidic will work) and it takes care of the streaking and leaves it clean and with the "wet" look.

-MDB

Reaction score
Sounds like you're talking about what I do to my car! Never thought to use Zaino on my phone........but I'll try it!

Reaction score
I Zaino'ed my front & rear screen protectors, looks & feels great! Good idea! Now if I only had the motivation to apply a coat or two on the car!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.