Personal Accounting Software

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I thought it was about time to start tracking my money, as my situation has become a little complicated by a recent move to China. I was wondering if anyone here has a suggestion for a piece of software that they use/know of.

My needs/situation:

Mac OS 10.6.5
Canadian loan/debt, taxes, etc.
Income in a foreign currency (CNY), in a foreign country (China)
Transfers back to Canada
Mostly foreign cash transactions to be recorded on iTouch - transfer/sync to main program
Track accounts including Canadian TFSA, RRSP
Forecasting account balances (including scheduled transactions and budgeting)

-I would also like to be able to track exchange rates between the currencies, and what rates I got at various companies compared to an ideal reference point (ex. xe.com)

If anyone has any experience with any software that might work for me I would really appreciate your input.

Thank you,

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Take a look at iBank. It works with all currencies and also provides exchange rates, and so forth that you asked about. I believe they have a trial version you can download for testing before buying.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.