What is the simplest way to bring my iPhone information from a Windows PC to a MBP?

Reaction score
I've had my MacBook Pro for a month or so now, and it's been a bit of a slow process to completely switch over to it from my HP PC because so many programs (like Microsoft Office and Final Draft) were only on the HP. Now I have everything I need on the Mac, except my information from my iPhone. When I plugged in the phone to my Mac, all my pictures were sent to iPhoto, but I don't think any other information was brought over. My music library definitely wasn't, and I don't think any of my contacts were either.

When I look up tutorials to make the switch, they all have like five thousand steps, some of them talk about an external hard drive, which I don't have, and a lot of them say to download some software which I'm unsure about concerning their safety.

What's the easiest way to do this? I'd like to be able to use my MBP for everything now.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.