Font in Finder somehow changed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (late '08)
I do not know how this happened but there must be a simple fix. Being the happiest time of the year I allowed someone else to test drive my MacBook (10.6.5). The result: In Finder, the font for all the folders under my user folder are a gaudy disgraceful font. Everything else is normal, default, the documents, pictures and other folders are all normal.

So my question. a.) What is the default font in Finder, and how do I change that back.

Thank you

OP
S.Linus
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (late '08)
Really? I thought this would be an easy one.

OP
S.Linus
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (late '08)
Update, it just changed back on its, I was hoping it would. I believe PathFinder may have been a culprit even though it is not set to alter Finder. Anyways, problem resolved.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Update, it just changed back on its, I was hoping it would. I believe PathFinder may have been a culprit even though it is not set to alter Finder. Anyways, problem resolved.

Thanks for posting back and answering your own question. Might help others in the future

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.