plz help to choose headphones

Reaction score
Hi

Can you please recommend me some mid range headphones (not in-ear or noice-cancelling ) , around £50 to £80 price range, comfortable to wear.

I would use them on an ipod touch (which doesn't have the best sound

i did a search and its really confusing to fine something because the choice is huge...

Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody, C2D 2.0GHz, 4GB, 500GB
If your looking for over the ear headphones, I strongly recommend the Sennheiser PX100s. I have a pair for my iPod and they are great, they fold up and they have excellent sound. Plus, they should be in your price-range. I paid $78 CAD which I think is around 50 pounds.

The PX200s are from what I have read, a sealed headphone so they won't let too much noise in. For portable use, they are probably better as they will be somewhat noise isolating.

I think they updated the PX100s though, now they are slightly better and have a more substantial headband.

Here are the PX100II - http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheise...Open&path=private_headphones_mp3_classic-line

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.