mac osx leopard themes possible?

Reaction score
any one familiar with any programs that aid in modifying the desktop themes , i find my self terrrrribly bored with the graphite and blue themes, ive got the new snow leopard , everything ive searched for leans towards No you cant, with leopard, ... some of the programs ive found are magnifique shapeshifter ....

maybe someone has a good program they can suggest.

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
There is an app called Magnificent on MacThemes. It is the second post down on the home page. Magnificent changes your menu bar, stop lights, and color. There are a bunch of themes inside the app its self. You download them and install them. I think you have to restart your computer after every theme change. I would back up your system before you change any themes. The theme I used was one called "Milk". You can also get more themes on MacThemes. Good luck.
- Kyle

MacThemes

You didn't mention Candybar -- the only one I'd actually trust -- so I'm mentioning it.

Candybar can only change your dock and icons. Not the entire theme of your computer. Its a great app, I have it too. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Bad things happen when you use it with Snow Leopard. With Leopard everything runs great and smooth!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.