Vizio Blu-Ray Player-Model VBR231

Reaction score
Hi,
I've purchased the Vizio Blu-Ray player with wireless built in. I've heard many people have had to return the unit because of problems. I am not sure if the problem I am having is me or the unit. But here's the issue: When I first started the player, it found my wireless network and connected no problem. I was able to access all the internet apps. However, when I started the player the next day, it couldn't find my wireless network. How can it find it initially and then not be able to find it again. I have a Airport Extreme...I have no problems connecting my MacBook Pro, Ipad and several iPhones...even the Wii has no problems connecting to my wireless network. Can someone give me some suggestions on what settings in my router to change in order to determine if the unit is broken or a router setting issue? I do not use security on the wireless network.
Thanks,
Tim

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.