iPhone 4 Accessory Recommendations

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for some accessories for my iPhone 4 and I'm hoping you guys might have some recommendations based on your experience.

I'd like a wireless headset with a speaker and microphone combination which will play music from the iPod program as well as functioning properly with the telephone program.

I'm also thinking about an armband or some other sports carrier so I don't have to keep the phone in my pocket when working out. But my arm is rather large.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Z

PS:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Where are you located? The Apple stores and Best Buy here in the US are loaded with accessories for the iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. Everything from arm band carriers to deluxe leather cases. Also, most on line vendors like NewEgg and Amazon likewise sell accessories.

OP
Shikarnov
Reaction score
My problem isn't with figuring out where to buy, it's more figuring out what to buy -- which is why I'm looking for advice. For example, I've heard that most wireless headsets will work only with the phone component. And the reviews and descriptions on various sites neither confirm not refute this. So my hope was that some folks here, with infinitely greater iPhone experience than I have, might be able to point me in some right directions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP - Mid 2012 - i7 / iPad Air / iPhone 5s / ATV3
I don't know if I'm in the minority here on this, but I'm actually a big fan of the included earbuds. Yeah, you have to deal with a cord and I'm sure that there are ones out there that offer better sound quality for music, but as far as phone calls go, I've yet to experience a bluetooth device that is loud enough for me to hear phone conversations clear in a consistant manner. That and you don't have to sync up or recharge plug in earphones. :)

Apple sells nicer versions of the plug-in, corded earbuds that I'm curious to try.

-Mike

Reaction score
For the arm band check out the rubber ones or the adjustable ones these are the common arm bands use for working out. As for the Headset the apple store offer regular kind of headset not so sure if they have a wireless one like the blue-tooth headsets

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.