deleted ipod app on iphone!!

Reaction score
My phone was jailbroken and I had 5 apps in the dock (phone, sms, mail, safari, ipod). I recently had had enough of staying with ios 4.0 (on my iphone 3g) and updated to 4.2. I kept all five apps in the dock when I did this, and now the ipod app is gone! It still exists, I can access it using the spotlight search. But I want the icon back...anyone have a solution?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Obviously a glitch when updating the software more than likely caused by the jailbroken software already on there. Try restoring to 4.2 again, hopefully this will sort the problem.
Remember to backup your phone before doing this though

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Try turing the 5 dock mod off in Winterboard and see if that helps. If it doesn't the only other thing you could do is restoring in iTunes. I know thats a pain, but if your patient another jailbreak will come out. Good luck.
- Kyle

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.