Email Conversion: Converting Outlook 2007 PST files to Entourage 2008 MBOX Files

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I can't seem to figure this out. I am migrating over to Mac, after my Windows laptop was stolen. I had luckily a few months prior saved the Microsoft Outlook 2007 PST files to a external hard drive. What I need to do now is take those PST files and convert them to MBOX files for Entourage 2008.

I have done some reading online, and wowzer, totally over my head, so what I would love is a trusted application that would do it for me, or a simpler work around than what I am finding. I am losing precious work time and any help and guidance you can offer is most appreciated.

Much Gratitude,
Jessica :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Take a look at "O2M" (it's $10 to register) and see if that will meet your needs. It does convert Outlook PST files over to import into Mail. Not sure about Entourage though. Also the MS Office 2011 business edition for the Mac includes Outlook. Probably not worth spending almost $200 just to get Outlook though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.