To do app (sync with iPhone/iPad/google calendar)?

Reaction score
Is there a to do app that you recommend for the iPad that can also be synced with the iPhone without mobile me or through the computer? I also want it to sync to google calendar so I can type on a computer if I want to.

I just bought 2do but it doesn't seem to carry these features. Also took a look at Awesome note. Both have good user interfaces but doesn't seem to carry these features?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I also use 2Do. I did see this right away so it appears you are correct:

"However Google currently does not provide developers with a Task Syncing API and thus 2Do does not support syncing with Google."

I have MobileMe so I will let someone else using Google answer this one!

Reaction score
If you Have a google account thenjust setting up google as you ema will let you sync with your google calendar. My only problem is setting up a calendar to share with my wives iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
I use GeeTasks on iPad.

I also find Cloud Calendar seems better at syncing with Gmail Calendars, although you can import a Gmail calendar into iCal and the iPad Calendar App.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
I've tried them all and can't find one I like. They all have an overly complex interface or are lacking features.

Check out Evernote. It's free. iPhone & iPad apps, Mac and PC apps as well. Also accessible online from any device. Syncs in the cloud, and works very well overall.

It makes notes rather than checklists, but I just create a note and jot all my ToDo's down in it. I delete them as I go about my day.

Remember Everything | Evernote Corporation

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.