iPhoto '11 new update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Now I haven't actually checked the software updates for a couple of days so this could be old news now. But when I checked it today there is a new update for iPhoto '11 called iPhoto 9.1.1. Just thought a few of you out there might be interested to know about it.
Details listed below:

This update adds new email options to iPhoto '11. It also improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues. Specific fixes include:

*Adds a preference allowing photos to be emailed using an external email application

*Adds "Classic" and "Journal" themes to email.

*Photos attached to an email can now be sized to Small, Medium or Large

*Improves reliability when upgrading a library from an earlier version of iPhoto

*iPhoto now correctly preserves the sort order of Events after upgrading a library

*Event titles displayed in headers can now be edited in Photos view
Addresses a problem that could cause duplicate photos to be added to a MobileMe album

*Scrolling overlay now correctly displays ratings when photos are sorted by rating

*Photos are now sorted correctly when a rating is changed and photos are sorted by rating

*Fixes a problem that could cause text formatting controls to become inaccessible when editing a calendar

*The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto '11.

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.