Keeping all parts of a disk together on iPod?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X v. 10.6.5
That is a badly worded title, but my problem is as follows:

I am using an iMac desktop computer (OS 10.6.5) and a classic iPod.

I am trying to get all the songs/music from 2 disks of Les Mis into my library on my iPod. However, what happens is that each song, e.g. "Red and Black", is copied but placed in alphabetical order among all my other music. What I want are all the songs kept together under "Les Mis", so that they play one after another on the iPod, as the 2 disks and musical are meant to be played.

On my PC I was able to "connect" the songs/music so that they all stayed together in the library and then onto the iPod. However, I can't see how to do that on the iMac.

Any help appreciated.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X v. 10.6.5
There must be someone who knows how to do this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
The issue is how you have the music organised.
Check your tagging to make sure it's correct. If it is there is no reason that if you go into the iPod menu>albums>les mis, that it won't play as it should do.
If it is showing as disc1 track 1 follwed by disc2 track 1, then you need to edit the tagging so that they play in order, 1, 2, 3 etc...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.