Re: Zip 250 Usb

L

lanne_roth

Re: Zip 250 Usb

I downloaded the latest version of Iomegaware for Mac Os X and everything is working fine. My question is:
How do I access the files on my Zip drive when I am in Apple Works and want to open a document or save a document in my Zip drive.

In Windows I used to say: "save to" and scroll down to my Zip drive, but, I can't figure out how to do this on my eMac.

Everything else is very, very simple so this probably is also, I am just not doing something right....

I LOVE MY NEW EMAC.....Making DVD's is so easy, now.....so if I find this out, I will be laughing....
:confused:

lanne

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I have not used AppleWorks, but i assume it works like all of Apple applications. If you look under the file menu, youshould see open. Select the open option and it should pop up a window, in that window you should see a horizontal scroll bar. If you scroll it to the left you should see your zip disk in the left window pane. You also can use the drop down menu, which I believe is point to documents. Select desktop from that menu, and you should see your zip disk in the left window pane.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.