Autoclicker for macOS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 GHz C2D 4GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 9400 | iPhone 3GS | TV2
I'm looking for an autoclicker. Or more specifically, I'm looking to design an autoclicker in Automator. (Is that possible?) I'm guessing it's not a simple process but don't really know where to start. I've looked over the internet and checked out Automator's help and the Apple website and forums.

If I didn't know better I'd say it's almost as if autoclickers are a banned topic, rather like Handbrake and Mac-the-Ripper on here. So if you want to know why I need one, I'll tell you. No, it's not for click fraud etc. Being a moderator of some forums that don't have the great page layout system as on here it can be incredibly hard to get to the end of a discussion.

Try it on the tank trouble forums in my signature below. You won't find many massively long ones there, but in the moderators' archive we've got a nice 80+ pages one. As you can imagine, I'd rather not have to click my way through all that.

OP
archos4
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 GHz C2D 4GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 9400 | iPhone 3GS | TV2
Cheers. That explains a lot. Like the fact that I need to change the Universal Access settings in system preferences. :) Had no idea about that before. Thank you.

Reaction score
I'm in the same predicament, however, when I tried to download the zip file, Automator told me that my version is too old. I'm running Mac OS 10.4.11.

Is there a way to put the script into Script Editor and run it that way?

I also understand that there hasn't been a reply in this topic for quite some time, so if there is a more up to date topic, could some one please point me in the right direction. I'll be exploring forums, but as of right now, I've only found this topic to be of relevance to what I'm looking for.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.