Safari Issue?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" I7 first one and loving it.
When using Safari on at least one forum site. When I use the back button it ask me if I want to send a form or to cancel. If I opt to cancel the page will not go back. If I select send form it goes back to the previous page. Anyone know what is going on with this? It's kind of annoying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
This can occur with almost any browser for particular sites. It happens when you fill out a form, click submit, then it connects to the server to submit the information then gives you the page saying submitted or what-have-you.
When you then click back the last page was the one connecting to the server to submit info, so thinks you want to reload that information and send it again.

- Simon

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" I7 first one and loving it.
This can occur with almost any browser for particular sites. It happens when you fill out a form, click submit, then it connects to the server to submit the information then gives you the page saying submitted or what-have-you.
When you then click back the last page was the one connecting to the server to submit info, so thinks you want to reload that information and send it again.

- Simon
I agree but on this site I have not filled out any form. It keeps acting like I have. Could be a problem with the site as well. Very strange.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
I'll see if I can get this to a moderator, see if there is an issue with this site. I for one don't use safari so wouldn't even know if the issue has occurred here.
I'll see what I can find out from other people about the issue too.

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.