What is the best journaling program??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
Here is the story:

I am in Japan right now on an exchange program. When i get home i want to put all the writing i have done onto the computer then print it out so that it is actually readable. I will be doing some presentations at church and other organizations that gave me money to go on the trip so i want to show them something (besides pics.) that they can skim threw.

I guess i really don`t need a program that is really all that advanced but tell me your favorites that you use and why!!

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 14'', 1.33 Ghz, 60gig, 768ram, Mac OsX 10.4.3
do you mean some kind of blogging tool?
because i use livejournal.com and there's also a little software(xjournal) which u can download for free. It helps you to write and post directly instead of log-in into a browser.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
chouk said:
do you mean some kind of blogging tool?

No. What i need is a journal program that i can type the stuff i have already written down in the ``real`` journal. I have hand written everthing out so far and when i get home i want to type it into a program and print it out so that it is more ledgible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 14'', 1.33 Ghz, 60gig, 768ram, Mac OsX 10.4.3
I would use microsoft office, but if you're looking for a free application, i dnt know what to recommend. I'll just browse softpedia.com or browse into apple's software website.
Hope someone else can help u better than me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.