Mac Sterio System

Reaction score
Looking for a nice sound system for my 24" mac... something with a subwoofer and 2 speakers minimum i tried looking but didnt really find much

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
What's a sterio?

Reaction score
The world is your oyster and just depends on your listening needs and budget. If you are after home theater sound or just really like big bottom a sub will add a lot. If you are doing any recording or music production and need really natural sound it is best to avoid a sub. Tell us what you want to listen to, how big of a room do you want to cover, and how much do you want to spend?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I'm running a set of Logitech G51 5.1's right now as a 2.1 setup (well I just setup the center channel today for the heck of it, as I found out the design allows me to sit it on top of a monitor).

These are ballin' speakers! Has a separate control pod, which you can use to adjust each channel volume separately (main/sub/surround/center).

I'm pretty sure they're "gaming" speakers, as they have a sound mode matrix for "game" and "music"

Anyways, they're about $190, and worth every penny.

Reaction score
sound sticks are the way to go, best sound quality under 200$ plus they look awesome

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.