What workflow software should I get?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 3.06GHz 10.6.5 8GB (1067) 500GB HDD MBP 13" 2.66GHz 8GB (1067) 500gb HDD
Hi,
I'm looking for some sort of software for my mac which I can use as a type of master workflow application. It needs to be able to sync with the address book, iCal, iPhoto and mail. I need something which I can use to sort out all our clients, link to their emails, folders and any events in iCal relevant to them. Also, if it has some form of financial application attached to it which would make it easier to keep track of payments, that would be useful. Basically I'm looking for a one stop shop where I can keep track of all our clients, the status of their jobs (We're wedding photographers), their emails to us (mac mail), their information (address book), their images (iPhoto, Aperture, or lightroom), their album design (InDesign) and any other info relevent to them! Also, I would need to be able to sync this over a network like MobileMe or similar so I can access it on different computers, iPhone or iPad.
Does anyone know of such a software out there for apple users?

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Came across Bento 3. Anyone know of this software? How do you rate it?

Reaction score
Bento is a database program, not workflow but by the sounds of it, that is what you are really looking for. I have been using Bento for a few years and find it very useful and easily customizable. They have a trail, I suggest you give it a try.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey DaFlake,
Thanks for the info. Maybe I was using the wrong terminology to describe what i needed. Will Download Bento and have a look at it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.