limewire playlist in iTunes

I

iluvthsgam

anyone know how to turn that off? I legally purchased a CD and the disc is in my car. my brother is borrowing the car for the week so i want to download the songs so i can listen to the cd. everytime i download a song limewire creates a playlist in my iTunes. i keep deleting the playlist but it keeps coming back every song. anyone know how to stop this ? its really annoying i am particular about my music and dont want that stupid playlist there! haha thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i go into preferences of limewire and choose whatever option it is so that it does not immediately import to iTunes.....import them yourself and you should not get that playlist

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Even if you purchased the CD it is still illegal to download it. When you purchase a CD you are purchasing a license for the CD and the rights to import it to your computer, not the right to download somebody elses copy of the CD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.