I need some good headphones!

Reaction score
I have Grado sr60s and I want to upgrade with some headphones for Christmas under 200 dollars. Any suggestions

Reaction score
what type of headphones are you looking for?? i would suggest both the bang and olufsen a8s and form 2s, beats by dre studios are great if your looking for noise canceling but there around 299$

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody, C2D 2.0GHz, 4GB, 500GB
I bought myself a pair of the Beats Solo (non HD, was thinking of it, but didn't like the idea of the shiny black plastic) and I love them. Sure, they might not get much respect from a lot of people, but I love the cord and the sound quality is extremely nice.

I expected them to be pretty bass heavy, but they are actually pretty flat which is great for me as I like mostly softer rock and progressive stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
I'd stay away from the beats if you are used to Grados.

Look at:
Audio Technica ATH-M50
Audio Technica A900
Denon D1100
Sennheiser 595
Beyerdynamic DT250
Or if you want to stick with Grado look at the 225i's

Reaction score
the beats are really nice but they are def expensive...personally i think money isnt and object when is comes to music haha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.