too good of a deal?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2.4 GHz iMac w/ 4GB RAM & 320GB HD
1gb stick at Newegg. it's the cheapest stick of memory(1gb, 200-pin) and it's a reputable company(or so i've been led to believe). Should I be leery of this deal? How long do you think this deal will be available. I can not afford to buy it right now, I would need to wait about a week or two. Thanks in advance!

B

badmojo

Newegg is very reputable. I've purchased numerous things with them without a problem. No one knows how long the deal will last.

Reaction score
Thats not an insane deal. Crucial is a good company. I wouldn't expect it to go up a great deal over a week or two.

edit: and newegg is awesome, I always get stuff from there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
That price doesn't look unreasonable to me either... I've heard of people having trouble with newegg... but not me. I ordered $1000s of dollars worth of gear from them last year for a company I worked for and they were great.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
That is a good price for Crucial RAM. I got Kingston and for the Mac Mini, PQI and all is working great, but with Crucial you assured of great RAM.

New Egg has been great for me over the past 5-6 years. Never a problem. One ECS board that had problems they did the RMA fast and painless.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.