I deleted my stickies accidentally?!

Reaction score
Then i tried to load them back onto my computer with the CD but they are still not there??
Should I try it again? Does it matter that I'm re-loading apps that i already have on the computer? Will there be like two of the same apps?
Coz i tried to just download the stickies but i couldn't work out how so I downloaded the whole CD.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
You're gonna have to fill in the blanks.

What exactly did you delete? . . .stickies.app? (the ".app" is usually hidden) from your Applications Folder?

But, you say it's already on the computer. So why are you reloading it? This doesn't compute.

Where were you downloading "the stickies" from? Is that the same as downloading "Stickies" (the application)?

Not sure what you're doing there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
lillian if you use a cool little App called Pacifist and extract ONLY the stickies.app file you will have your Stickies back on your OS.

Pacifist is a App that can extract any part of the OS you want from the install DVD's. Its a great App if you have lost something accidentally like it seems you have. I recently had to get Photobooth back ... Works a treat ....

But yes more info would help as toMACsh has asked for as im only taking a stab in the dark here .... Pacifist is for if the App is not on your System anywhere ??

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.