Is it definitely gone?

Reaction score
Okay I never like installing programs to my pc and im very paranoid its still there even when i deleted it lol is there a way I can put my mind at ease that iv definitely deleted the program and its files i mean i go through library application etc etc is there a place where i can look to set myself at ease?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
It’s not nearly as bad as on a PC, but if it helps, download something like CleanApp, which sits in Sys Prefs and fully deletes all of the file.

OP
A
Reaction score
thanks can anyone else chip in with some more advice <3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
Just a correction here. The app that sits in sys prefs is AppTrap. Not CleanApp. CleanApp is an app that you need to open up to use, with similar apps like AppCleaner.

Reaction score
Okay I never like installing programs to my pc and im very paranoid its still there even when i deleted it lol is there a way I can put my mind at ease that iv definitely deleted the program and its files i mean i go through library application etc etc is there a place where i can look to set myself at ease?

Why are you worried? Mac is not like windows where it will start to get bogged down because of remenants of apps. CleanApp or other similar programs can help remove it all but generally uninstalling will do that as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.