• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Proof of how the world is so lazy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Last days of Rome my friends. Well done.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Stellar. That's what we need - more products that cater to the already increasingly sedentary lifestyle of many people. But this isn't entirely new - all technological developments are done to allow us the ability to complete tasks with less effort.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Ever seen Wall-E? That's where this world is headed. Floating chairs and everything automated so we never have to life a finger.
Sad. ...just sad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Ever seen Wall-E? That's where this world is headed. Floating chairs and everything automated so we never have to life a finger.
Sad. ...just sad.

I bet you wrote that while sitting on a chair...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I bet you wrote that while sitting on a chair...

Touché! hahaha ;P

But at least it's not a moving/floating chair that carries me everywhere. I walked over to this chair! ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I just kind of hate it when people blame their "fatness" on technological advancements when you can, instead, blame the person for not worrying enough about their own health. I'm sure you could have your own floating chair and still not be...like them in Wall-E ...which is my favorite animated movie btw!

Reaction score
I just kind of hate it when people blame their "fatness" on technological advancements when you can, instead, blame the person for not worrying enough about their own health. I'm sure you could have your own floating chair and still not be...like them in Wall-E ...which is my favorite animated movie btw!

Well…Michelle Obama just stated "We can't just leave it up to the parents" regarding kid's nutrition. So more rules or something?

CSPAN ~56 seconds in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYo_s2dLpE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.