Trouble connecting to internet through Airport, even with password

Reaction score
I'm trying to connect to one of my available networks to connect to the internet. Other computers (both other OS X and Windows machines) are able to connect just fine, however, when I try to connect and enter in the password, the 'ok' button continues to be grayed out. This has happened for all the other available networks that require a password. Any idea what could be causing this?

Screen shot 2010-12-12 at 12.49.38 PM.png

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Could be a bad or corrupted key chain. Open your Keychain Access.app from Applications, Utilities, and display the airport keychain entry or entries. Make a copy of the keychain first, then delete the airport entries.

Reboot your machine. Access your network as normal and try again. That should build new keychain entries for you. Let us know if it works for.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.