Sync Blackberry desk top manger mac with Office outlook for mac

Reaction score
I am having a problem setting up my blackberry desk top manger to sync with outlook. it put my phone information in to the address book app on my mac. I would rather it put my contacts in out look Help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to appropriate forum.

We do not provide answers and solutions by email. When you post here, you're expected to return and read the replies if any. You can subscribe to this thread if you wish and will be notified by email when a reply is posted.

OP
S
Reaction score
After some research on the blog.officeformac site I have found out that you can't sync notes, to do, and calendar. They are predicting a fix for the calendar in the first half of 2011.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Well, thanks for posting the update - it should help any others that happen across this thread (including me who has a new boss with a Blackberry and about to get a MBP)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.