iPad app not responding!

Reaction score
Just bought a new iPad today, and was browsing through the app store. chose two free apps to download, but one was taking a very long time to load so i paused it and loaded the other one. now i want to delete that paused app, but i don't know how! would appreciate if you could help. :)
thanks very much!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Welcome to the forum elle ....

When your on the screen that the paused App is on, press and hold it for a few seconds until ALL the Apps start to vibrate. Then each one (apart from the System Apps) will have a cross in the top left. Touch the X on the App you want to delete. A msg will appear asking are you sure you want to delete and press yes ... And now this endith the lesson...

If that doesnt work you might have to finish the Download before you go through the steps above ...
If you still have problems please post back

Cheers

OP
E
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum elle ....

When your on the screen that the paused App is on, press and hold it for a few seconds until ALL the Apps start to vibrate. Then each one (apart from the System Apps) will have a cross in the top left. Touch the X on the App you want to delete. A msg will appear asking are you sure you want to delete and press yes ... And now this endith the lesson...

If that doesnt work you might have to finish the Download before you go through the steps above ...
If you still have problems please post back

Cheers

hey, thanks for your reply. i was hoping to delete it without completing the download, but i guess i have to keep downloading it.. :p
thanks anyway!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions in the future to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
If you haven't downloaded it completly yet, usually for me I just turn off and on my iPhone to stop/clear a download.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.