Macbook won't turn on

Reaction score
I recently got my macbook pro fixed after there being a problem with the Logicboard. The whole logicboard was replaced. When picking up my macbook from apple store I checked to see if the laptop was working, it started perfectly and loaded everything. I put my laptop to sleep, taking it home with me. When I came home to turn it on, it wouldn't start up. There wasn't even the buzzing noise you hear when you first switch it on. I put it into the charger, still didn't turn on. I removed the battery, still didn't turn on. I removed the battery and plug socket whilst holding down the power button to reset it, still wouldn't turn on.

So I left my macbook to charge for an hour or so to see if it might just be a dead battery, still wouldn't turn on. This frustates me a lot because a few hours ago it was working perfectly. The only sound I hear when pressing the power button is a faint ticking noise. Help!??!?!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That's a "no brainer". Take it back to the Apple store, all repairs are under warranty. Call ahead.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.