How do you get rid of permanent Marker on Macbook Pro

Reaction score
I had a bit of an accident involving permanent marker and my macbook pro ('08 version). Any tips on how to get rid of it? (it's not a big spill, but it's visible)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Not sure of what it is called,but is a product you can get in the US..... have seen someone post it as a soulution before and its a *Mr someone/something magic marker pen/rubber* Dont quote me ;P Something similar
Hope you get the picture. Someone to pop in with the real name too
So basically this was a waste of a post lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
First I'd try a little cotton dipped in olive oil (this is how I got petrol stains from around my old black lexus from around the petrol tank).
If that didn't work, I'd clean off the residue with a damp soapy cloth, and then try a magic eraser.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
*Mr someone/something magic marker pen/rubber*
hehe

Off topic, how'd it go with that meeting for the job?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Yea saw i missed ya ... Trial went well and get a start on the 4th Jan .. Now just might enjoy the 4 weeks holidays haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yea saw i missed ya ... Trial went well and get a start on the 4th Jan .. Now just might enjoy the 4 weeks holidays haha

Wicked... congrats mate :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.