Civ V Graphic Card Question

Reaction score
This might be a pretty dumb question, but I have a mac with an ATI Radeon 2400 graphics card, and on the requirements for Civ V it isn't listed. My sensible guess is that is won't work but I don't know much about graphic cards. If it doesn't work is there a solution to? Thanks!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
This might be a pretty dumb question, but I have a mac with an ATI Radeon 2400 graphics card, and on the requirements for Civ V it isn't listed. My sensible guess is that is won't work but I don't know much about graphic cards. If it doesn't work is there a solution to? Thanks!

I'm not sure if this is where you got the system requirements:

Aspyr - Sid Meier's Civilization® V Mac

...but you're right...it doesn't list the ATI Radeon 2400. The "lowest" video card Civ. V seems to support is the 2600.:(

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Do you other system specs meet the min requirements?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.