iPhone and AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.2QC, 27" (Oct 2012), iPad (3rd)、iPhone 6 Plus
I just want to ask this question to the iPhone users in this board.

Have you ever been frustrated by the AT&T service and poor network coverage?

I am pretty sure that many of you would say 'yes' and I am one of those as well.

I got my iPhone 3G in October 08. I live in a small town and the area is not covered with 3G network. About a year later after my purchase, a county next to where I live got 3G coverage. It has been over two years since I got my phone and I asked the AT&T reps more than a few times whether or not our area would be covered by 3G soon. The answer was unknown.

There is an AT&T store in this small town and I got the service contract from this location. Verizon also has a store not far from AT&T store and they have 3G coverage in this town.

Now 4G has been talked about, AT&T still claims they have the biggest network coverages.

I love my iPhone dearly and cannot live without it now but I feel like I am paying way too much for this poor service and coverage.

Please share your frustration with me so that at least I can feel a little better by knowing others complains.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Please be sure to search first, you'll find valuable information already on the forum by using our search function:

Mac-Forums.com - Search Forums

The Community Guidelines state:

Post appropriately.
Search first, post things in the right place, use descriptive thread titles, and don't crosspost. Those things will help get you more timely responses and help keep our community nice and tidy.

Thanks for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.