Epson printer offline "suddenly"

Reaction score
My printer has worked ever since I got my Mac, but yesterday, the error message I get is "Printer offline" and it will not print. There have been no power outages and nothing has changed.

It is wireless and everything else is working.

I've re-installed the drivers, turned the printer off/on as well as restarted my computer. Nothing works.

I know it is something silly and simple, I just cannot figure out what it is!

Any suggestions?

I did have to reset my iPhone IP address to connect to the wifi, but if that is it, how did the printer get involved? If that is it, how did the printer get involved?

OP
P
Reaction score
Nope, that did not work either. I think that link is for a PC. I may just have to call Epson.

Reaction score
Yes it's a good idea. I can't find any solution online, but a few other people have the same problem as you, so if Epson give you a solution it would be nice to post it here. :)

OP
P
Reaction score
I called them and was on hold forever, so I hung up. I will try again later and post if I find a solution.

Thanks for your help.

OP
P
Reaction score
Still not able to actually talk with anyone at Epson ~ ~ ~ ~ Why even have an 800 number or Customer Service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.