power cord for 2006 15" macbook pro

Reaction score
hi, i'm a newbie around here & was hoping for some help -- earlier today, i discovered my little dog had chewed right through the power cord for my macbook pro... let's just say she is lucky she's so cute. i read the current power cord sold in apple stores is incompatible with my laptop, & i've been searching around for a reliable compatible power cord, but they are hard to find. upon reading some reviews, i've found out that even some of the ones that claim to be compatible really are not.

does anyone know of an online retailer that sells a power cord that they know for sure would work with my 2006 15" macbook pro? any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks so much!

OP
H
Reaction score
Thank you SO much! You are awesome... checking the links out right now. Thanks so much again, I really appreciate it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Too easy.... glad your pooch is ok :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.