Import from web into iPhoto

Reaction score
hi.. I cannot save images from the internet to the iphoto library. what i did was click on the image, click save images as...... but it doesnt work.. what happend? can some one help me? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi tomslola and welcome to the forums ...

A easy way i have found is to just simply *click* and *drag* the image on the web you want to the iPhoto icon in the dock. once you drop the picture onto the iPhoto icon, it weill then OPEN iPhoto and them ask if you want to import said image. Click yes and its as simple as that.

You can also *click* and *drag* the photo onto your desktop and if you have a few drop them all on the desktop them cmd ~ A will select all on desktop them drag all of them to iPhoto :)

Hope that helps some

Cheers

EDIT : My bad. When you click and drag to iPhoto it doesnt ask to import it does it automatically

C

chas_m

Of course one should be aware that most images found on the web are a) VERY LOW RESOLUTION which severely limits what you might want to do with them and b) are probably protected by copyright which further limits what you can do with them.

Basically, if you didn't take the picture and want to do anything more than look at it offline, you should probably ask permission.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.